Minot State University-Bottineau campus or simply MSU-Bottineau is located in Bottineau, North Dakota. This public institute was founded in 1906 as North Dakota State School of Forestry. After becoming affiliated with the North Dakota State University in 1968, it changed its name to North Dakota State University-Bottineau Branch. In 1996, it changed affiliations and became Minot State University-Bottineau Campus. In August 2009, the institute changed its name to Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB).
The 35 acre campus is located near the Turtle Mountains. Since its inception DCB has been known for its programs on environment protection. It offers undergraduate courses on arboriculture and urban forestry, wildlife management and veterinary science. The college also offers scholarships like the Dr. David Aarhus Memorial Scholarship, the Gregory Conrad Swanson Scholarship and the Olive Tait Benson Scholarship. Its varsity athletic teams are known as the Lumberjacks (men's teams) and Ladyjacks (women's teams).
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.