Toccoa Falls College was established by Dr. Richard A. Forrest in 1907. It was then located in Golden, North Carolina, and known as the Golden Valley Institute. On January 1, 1911, the school was relocated to its present campus in Toccoa, Georgia, and renamed Toccoa Falls Institute. It later became the Toccoa Falls College.
Toccoa Falls College awards Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science degrees through the following academic divisions:
The school sponsors baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, and volleyball teams, which are known as the Eagles. TFC is a member of the National Christian College Athletic Association Division II. The college's baseball and golf teams won national championships in 2008.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.