Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
- MS in Human and Social Services - Conflict Management and Negotiation
- MS in Human and Social Services - Disaster, Crisis, and Intervention
- PhD in Human and Social Services - Conflict Management and Negotiation
- MS in Human and Social Services - Community Intervention and Leadership
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- BS - Human Services
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Founded in 1821 in Chester, Pennsylvania, Widener is nationally recognized for our commitment to civic engagement, service, and social responsibility. It is our goal to develop true leaders who inspire positive change throughout our community.
Sacred Heart University offer signature humanistic core principles and degree programs offering interactive learning, personal attention, small classes, and rigorous academics.
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio. Founded in 1895 by the Congregation of Divine Providence, we have developed a reputation for our personal teaching style. Since 2011, OLLU has been named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll. We are a university that helps students develop their full potential in an environment that's encouraging and stimulating.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
St. John’s is a Catholic Vincentian University that prepares students for personal and professional success in today’s global society.
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Academic Librarianship
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Public Librarianship
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Archival Studies
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Special Librarianship
Founded in 1839, Boston University is one of America’s largest and most respected private research universities. It offers a unique combination of academic excellence and social relevance for its more than 32,000 students from 135 different countries.