St. John’s is a Catholic Vincentian University that prepares students for personal and professional success in today’s global society.
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Academic Librarianship
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Public Librarianship
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Archival Studies
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Special Librarianship
Find Your Purpose with a Degree from GCU's College of Theology!
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
- MS in Human and Social Services - Conflict Management and Negotiation
- MS in Human and Social Services - Disaster, Crisis, and Intervention
- PhD in Human and Social Services - Conflict Management and Negotiation
- MS in Human and Social Services - Community Intervention and Leadership
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- MA: Interdisciplinary Studies
- BS in Interdisciplinary Studies
The University of Southern California Doctor of Social Work (DSW) online program is designed for experienced practitioners to harness innovative solutions to solve real-world problems.
Unlike a PhD in social work, which prepares scholars for careers in research and the professoriate, the DSW@USC is an online advanced practice degree program for working professionals who want to have a greater impact in their practice.
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
The USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work offers a CSWE-accredited online Master's in Social Work. The GRE is not required to apply to the MSW@USC program. Complete in as little as 1 year with a BSW.
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
Founded in 1839, Boston University is one of America’s largest and most respected private research universities. It offers a unique combination of academic excellence and social relevance for its more than 32,000 students from 135 different countries.