Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- MBA - Insurance and Risk Management
Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Disaster Management
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history, an environment of intellectual curiosity and discovery, and a supportive, student-centered approach to learning.
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management