Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
Study at Wake Forest University, a university dedicated to educating the whole person since 1834.
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
- Physical Therapy Aide/Sports Rehab Program
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Sacred Heart University offer signature humanistic core principles and degree programs offering interactive learning, personal attention, small classes, and rigorous academics.
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Community Psychology
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4285 students at campuses across the country and online.
Reach your professional goals with help from an education at Advanced College. Take your career to the next level at a school that’s been student-oriented since its founding in 1999. Pursue your degree on campus or online in accounting, business administration, healthcare management, or medical assistant." / Request Info
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017