About Georgetown University
Georgetown University is a private, not-for-profit, accredited university located in Washington, DC. Founded in 1789 by John Carroll, Georgetown is America's oldest Catholic and Jesuit University. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university. It has nine schools, an affiliated hospital and many highly-ranked graduate programs.Georgetown University Online
- Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate
With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- San Marcos
- Business Office Administration (10-Month Diploma Program)
As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
San Joaquin Valley College - A Private Junior College.
- Certificate - Business Administration
- Degree - Business Administration
American University is a leader in global education, enrolling a diverse student body from throughout the United States and nearly 140 countries. Located in Washington, D.C., the university provides opportunities for academic excellence, public service, and internships in the nation’s capital and around the world.
- Master of Arts in Economics
Start the next chapter of your life with an Associate or Bachelor degree from Miller-Motte College Online Division.