About Georgetown University
Georgetown University is a private, not-for-profit, accredited university located in Washington, DC. Founded in 1789 by John Carroll, Georgetown is America's oldest Catholic and Jesuit University. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university. It has nine schools, an affiliated hospital and many highly-ranked graduate programs.Georgetown University Online
- Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate
Why earn your degree at Grand Canyon University? GCU is a regionally accredited university offering graduate and undergraduate degrees in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more. Apply today!
- B.S. in Finance and Economics
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- Business Office Administration (10-Month Diploma Program)
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
San Joaquin Valley College - A Private Junior College.
- Certificate - Business Administration
- Degree - Business Administration
Winthrop University is a public, comprehensive university located just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, in Rock Hill, South Carolina,