- AAS in Business Administration - Office Management
- Medical Office Administration
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Master of Health Administration
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Comprehensive business education designed to produce prepared professionals
- #36 Best Colleges for Vets, #44 Best Value School & #60 Nat’l by US News & World Report
- MSCHE accredited. Qualified students may pursue a 2nd degree when admitted
- Merit-based financial support & loan programs are given to students that qualify
- The Whitman Consulting Club offers practical experience of real-life projects
- Master of Business Administration
- Learn from an interdisciplinary faculty of experienced practitioners to build the strategies necessary to help shape policy and implement effective solutions in government
- Master of Science in Taxation
- The online M.S. in Accounting from St. John's provides you with the technical accounting knowledge and prepares you for the CPA exam.
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching
- Focusing on the human side of leadership, the MA in Organizational Leadership program at Lewis University offers 5 unique concentrations that examine organizational change
- Behavior and in-depth management, enabling you to empower and motivate people in your organization
- Choose an in-demand concentration in Higher Education-Student Services, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Management, Professional & Executive Coaching or Training & Development
- MBA Marketing and Advertising Concentration
- MBA Human Resources Management Concentration
- MBA Leadership and Organizational Health Concentration
- Advance your career with an accelerated, online MBA. Choose from 6 in-demand concentrations including General Management, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Organizational Health, Marketing/Advertising Management, and Finance
- In as little as 1 year, you can earn your IACBE accredited, online MBA degree from the University of Saint Mary and make your goals a reality
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Master of Business Administration - General
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- The online MBA program at Queens University of Charlotte is built on a foundation of leadership principles
- And how they integrate with core business concepts like strategic planning, organizational behavior, finance, and marketing.
- Fashion & Retail Marketing (AS)
- Marketing & Entertainment Management (BS)
- Online and ground-based program areas include Fashion Marketing and Management and more.
- Students can study branding, event management, and public relations to help them prepare for a marketing career
- Course topics include Fundamentals of Business, Brand Strategy, Project Management, and Principles of Market Research
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!