- Sportscasting Bachelors - Online
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Audio Production (AS)
- Professional Audio Visual (D)
- Audio Production (C)
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
- Focus your passion for positive social change on communication techniques that engage and mobilize audiences to action.
- The Advocacy and Social Impact concentration within American University's online MA in Strategic Communication emphas strategies and tactics to create change at the individual
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content
- Master of Science in Social Media Management
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master's of Education in Learning Design & Technology
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students.
- Internet Marketing Certificate
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Benedictine University provides a values-centered Liberal Arts education. Today, Benedictine enrolls nearly 10,000 students from all 50 states in the US and over 17 countries.
Why Benedictine University Online?
- Over 130 year legacy of academic excellence
- Ranked among America's Top Colleges by "Forbes" Magazine
- 91% of current students report they are satisfied or very satisfied with their learning experience
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.A. in Digital Film with an Emphasis in Production
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.