- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- AAS in Criminal Justice
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Criminal Justice - Intelligence and Crime Analysis Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - Federal Law Enforcement Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - General Track
- The Online Criminal Justice Master's at Saint Joseph's University stresses theory and research, administration, and managing effective change within the criminal justice system
- The 30-credit curriculum includes core courses in Research Methods and Analysis, Criminology Theory, Ethics and Criminal Justice, and Professional Writing for Law Enforcement
- Students can personalize their degree through several concentration options, including Behavior Management
- Undergraduate Specialization - Criminal Forensics
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice - Forensic Science
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report.
- 82% of all full-time faculty have a terminal degree in their field.
- With 1367 total faculty members, the student-to-teacher ratio is 15:1.
- Currently the 3rd largest Catholic University in the United States, with 16,000 enrolled students and more than 76,000 alumni across the world.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Crime Intelligence Analysis
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Advance your career with Regis University College for Professional Studies.
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge in the criminal justice field? Learn more at GCU!
- GCU promotes interdisciplinary studies and research while developing valued skills in the justice workplace.
- Develop collaborative and analytical skills through a rigorous educational environment and Christian worldview.
- GCU's master's and bachelor's degrees prepare students to change lives, enhance communities and ensure the fair treatment of community members.
- Gain the analytical skills and legal expertise needed to evaluate individuals and take charge in a professional legal setting.