- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Teaches academic excellence, career preparation, & civic engagement for success
- More than 40 undergraduate majors and 50 minors, including top-ranked programs
- In a recent survey, 90% of seniors rated overall experience as excellent or good
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education w/110 acre campus near Philadelphia
- Military Friendly School in the top 20 % helping military families, Victory Media
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- A contemporary, career-focused institution of higher education dedicated to excellence since 1902.
- Has academic advising that provides students someone to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Offers scholarships for qualifying military members, adult learners, as well as program-specific scholarships.
- Provides tutoring services to help students master any assignments that give them trouble.
- Gives students the option to study online, at one of the 12 campuses in Indiana or Ohio, or a combination of both.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- MS in Health Care Management - H
- Dedicated to the exceptional education of exemplary business leaders & citizens
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 10+ business degree and certificate programs with online and on campus options
- 4 campuses conveniently located between Baltimore, MD & Washington D.C
- U.S. News & World Report ranked JHU #10 among U.S. colleges and universities
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- Online Master of Health Administration
- RC believes that true learning takes place in a setting that values the individual
- NEASC accredited with a catholic-centered education & Weston, MA campus
- 44% of the Class of 2016 secured full-time professional employment at graduation
- Over 90 percent of undergraduates receive some form of financial assistance
- 40 percent of degree-seeking undergrads are first-generation college students
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world. Located in one of the most important political, economic and intellectual hubs in the world, we accept our responsibility to serve others: to help our students succeed, enrich the life of our community, and contribute to solving some of the most complex global problems of our time.