Matching School Ads
- Interior Design & Foundation for Design (D)
- Interior Design (BFA)
- Kitchen & Bath Design (AS)
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Media Design, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Master of Science in Marketing - Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Graphic Design
Boost your career with training from Sullivan College of Technology and Design. We offer diploma and degree programs for careers in the technology and design field.
- Cinema Production
- NFI is student-focused & teaches every commercial application of the moving image
- Accredited by ACCSC with courses in Media Arts & Design, Business, and IT
- Lifelong Learning Program lets graduates register for certain courses later on
- The Academic Support Services team is committed to students’ academic success
- Financial assistance is available to qualifying students in need