- Master of Science in Digital Forensic Science
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Forensic Science
- Ranked among the 2015 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers credit transfer through PATHe Program, awarding credit for prior knowledge, such as previous college credits, work experience, and military experience.
- Online degree programs are 100% online and offered through 7 weekly sessions.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC).
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- MS in Criminal Justice - Global Issues in Criminal Justice
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Undergraduate Specialization - Criminal Forensics
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- MS in Criminal Justice - Intelligence and Crime Analysis Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - General Track
- MS in Criminal Justice - Behavior Management Track
- SJU provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts
- A Jesuit school with 8,415 students in all programs for 2016 grads &undergrads
- Institutionally Accredited by the MSCHE and the AACSB (Haub School of Business)
- 96% of 2016 graduates employed, pursuing graduate study or volunteering full time
- Qualifying students can receive financial assistance with tuition costs
- Criminal Justice & First Response - Associate
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- A private post-secondary institution of higher education serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland since 1967.
- Offers associate degrees in specialized business and specialized technology, as well as programs leading to professional certifications and diplomas.
- Gives each student their own career services specialist who helps keep them focused on their goals.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- MS in Criminal Justice
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Regional Universities in the Midwest for 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked in the Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs for 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Recognized by Colleges of Distinction on the 2014 Illinois and Catholic schools lists.
- Offers more than 80 undergraduate programs and majors, and 25 graduate programs.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Its main campus is in Romeoville, Illinois, with regional campuses in Chicago, Oak Brook, Tinley Park, Hickory Hills, and Shorewood.
- BA in Criminal Justice
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Psychology Criminal Justice
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.