Matching School Ads
- Undergraduate Specialization - Criminal Forensics
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice - Forensic Science
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report.
- 82% of all full-time faculty have a terminal degree in their field.
- With 1367 total faculty members, the student-to-teacher ratio is 15:1.
- Currently the 3rd largest Catholic University in the United States, with 16,000 enrolled students and more than 76,000 alumni across the world.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Applied Science
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Allows students to transfer credits from non-U.S. colleges and universities after evaluation.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Its main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale, with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally.
- Provides a Department of Student Services and Resources that assists students with résumé preparation, interviewing skills coaching, mock interviewing, professional development workshops, and more.
- AAS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- BS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2017 by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Admits students throughout the year with quarterly start dates in January, April, July, and September.
- Provides faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments.
- Offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business, design, health, plus certificate programs in practical nurse, medical assistant, and more.
- Preparing students for professional and personal success since 1931.
- More than $59 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2016-2017 award year
- Over 7,100 students (more than 440 international students, representing nearly 75 countries).
- 3,000+ students took at least one online class in fall 2017
- B.S. in Justice Studies
- M.S. in Criminal Justice: Legal Studies
- Does Justice Studies and Criminal Justice interest you? Study these subjects and earn your Bachelor or Master of Science degree from Grand Canyon University!
- Pursue or expand on your career in law enforcement, government, social work, or political science.
- Convenience: Bachelor's courses can be completed online, on campus, or a combination of both! Master's courses can be completed online!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Speak to an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- Criminal Justice (MS)
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Criminal Justice - Associate in Specialized Business
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers a wide array of over 35 degree programs including business, medical, technology, and more.
- Developed a Graduate Placement Strategy (GPS) that helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources for life.