- Automotive Technology
- Pursue Your Passion At UTI And Get State-Of-The-Industry Training!
- B.S. Aviation Management
- Serving students in higher education since 1941.
- Offers diplomas and degree programs in accounting, healthcare, and business.
- Uses a unique inverted curriculum that enables students to take core classes in their first year.
- Provides flexible scheduling for students with four start times per year.
- Has 36 campus locations across the United States, as well as online courses.
- Formed program advisory boards to ensure that all course material stays up to date.
- Welding Technology
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Electronics Engineering Technology - Bachelor's
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?