- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Dallas campus named 2013 School of the Year by the National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP).
- Tuition covers course-required materials for campus students, including books, lab equipment, and class supplies.
- Offers flat tuition rate to continuously enrolled students who are on track toward program completion.
- Campus accreditation by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 18 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Master of Health Administration
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- BS in Healthcare Administration/Health Informatics
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Master of Health Administration
- Queens University of Charlotte's online MHA offers an applied curriculum built on universal business practices and principled leadership translated to the healthcare environment.
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- American University's online MSHCM builds a unique skillset that is highly sought in health systems management organizations within the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- MBA - Health Care Management
- UC is committed to liberal education integrated with professional study
- Accredited by the MSCHE with a beautiful campus located in Utica, New York
- 21 graduate programs, 38 undergraduate majors & study abroad opportunities
- More than 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students (full- and part-time)
- Offers financial aid options to students who qualify for tuition assistance