- Programmatic accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2011.
- Students may access their online library catalog for addtional electronic resources.
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and currently a centennial honoree.
- 5 campuses located across New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
- Medical Billing and Coding
• Originally founded in 1916 as the Swedish Institute of Physiotherapy, it is one of the oldest continuously operating massage therapy institutions in the country.
• Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
• Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
• Programmatic accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
Learn how you can get the training you need to begin a rewarding career in a field of high-demand. Complete and submit the form and one of our Admissions Representatives will be in touch soon to tell you more.
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- Mildred Elley has been a provider of quality higher education since 1917, where it was founded in the Capital District of New York.
- We have 3 conveniently located campus locations in Albany, NY, NYC Metro, NY and Pittsfield, MA with online options as well.
- Our campuses feature student-run massage therapy clinics at Albany, Pittsfield and New York City Metro campuses, and a cosmetology clinic at the Pittsfield campus.
- We offer over 20 Degree and Certificate programs with classes in the day, evening, and weekends.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
- We are dedicated to seeing our students succeed offering Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
Please Call on 8447479919 to speak to a customer respresentative.
- Master of Health Administration
The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the top 10 master’s universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report.
- Recognized as the largest university in the Chicago area, with 27,580 students and 15 colleges.
- Listed as one of the top 200 research-funded institutions in the world, with more than $291 million research funds in FY 2013.
- Proud to be a tobacco-free campus, prohibiting all forms of tobacco within campus boundaries.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- MBA - Health Care Management
- UC is committed to liberal education integrated with professional study
- Accredited by the MSCHE with a beautiful campus located in Utica, New York
- 21 graduate programs, 38 undergraduate majors & study abroad opportunities
- More than 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students (full- and part-time)
- Offers financial aid options to students who qualify for tuition assistance