- Comprehensive business education designed to produce prepared professionals
- #36 Best Colleges for Vets, #44 Best Value School & #60 Nat’l by US News & World Report
- MSCHE accredited. Qualified students may pursue a 2nd degree when admitted
- Merit-based financial support & loan programs are given to students that qualify
- The Whitman Consulting Club offers practical experience of real-life projects
- GMAT on your mind? Syracuse's online MBA offers waivers to professionals. You may be eligible to skip the GMAT and earn a top-ranked online MBA in 24 months with MBA@Syracuse. Learn how today!
- Business Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio. Founded in 1895 by the Congregation of Divine Providence, we have developed a reputation for our personal teaching style. Since 2011, OLLU has been named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll. We are a university that helps students develop their full potential in an environment that's encouraging and stimulating.
Our online degree programs prepare professionals to provide leadership and make scholarly contributions to the advancement of knowledge in their fields, apply the most current information and technology to decision making and problem solving, work collaboratively, productively and ethically in culturally diverse settings, and contribute to the mission of the University by serving the needs of their communities.
- Master of Public Administration
- Ranked 25th among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of the world’s leading private research universities.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 9:1, and 56.8% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has an average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, of 96.8 percent.
- Dedicated to a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education since 1880.
- Its faculty includes National Academy members, Nobel Laureates, MacArthur Fellows, and more.
- Presents stimulating, thoughtful programs for students in every academic field
- SACS accredited w/many accreditations per program & 14:1 teacher-student ratio
- 7 colleges with dozens of majors & programs to choose from for undergrads & grads
- Beautiful 248 acre campus with ¾ mile waterfront located in Jacksonville, FL
- Named an “America’s Best College” in the south for 10+ years, US News & World Report
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Allows students to transfer credits from non-U.S. colleges and universities after evaluation.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Its main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale, with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally.
- Provides a Department of Student Services and Resources that assists students with résumé preparation, interviewing skills coaching, mock interviewing, professional development workshops, and more.
- Bachelors in Marketing
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month