- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes. 100% Free Match to Top Colleges.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Business Degree Programs from Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You'll Love.
- Answer a few questions and you are one step closer to enroll in a Top College!
Winthrop University is a public, comprehensive university located just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, in Rock Hill, South Carolina, with a rich tradition spanning more than 130 years.
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- The online MAEs, Applied Economics specialization from American University brings you real-world analysis from today's most relevant scholars, research institutes and international organizations .
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
- Ranked 25th among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of the world’s leading private research universities.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 9:1, and 56.8% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has an average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, of 96.8 percent.
- Dedicated to a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education since 1880.
- Its faculty includes National Academy members, Nobel Laureates, MacArthur Fellows, and more.
- For nearly a century, CIU has provided an enriching Christ-centered education
- CIU is SACSCC and ABHE accredited to ensure students’ academic & spiritual growth
- Students receive one-on-one attention from talented & experienced professors
- 497 undergrads with an avg. class size of 20, for strong educational experiences
- Many students receive financial aid if they are eligible
- Comprehensive business education designed to produce prepared professionals
- #36 Best Colleges for Vets, #44 Best Value School & #60 Nat’l by US News & World Report
- MSCHE accredited. Qualified students may pursue a 2nd degree when admitted
- Merit-based financial support & loan programs are given to students that qualify
- The Whitman Consulting Club offers practical experience of real-life projects