- MBA - Finance
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Finance
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- Master in Finance
- Master - Professional Accounting
- Graduate Specialization - Accounting
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- MBA - Finance/Accounting
- MBA - Data Analytics
- MBA - General
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Multiple Concentrations
- Master of Business Administration
The University of Delaware’s tradition of proven academic excellence in online learning brings together expert faculty, experiential learning, and the flexible access online learning offers.
- Financial Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Financial Management - D.B.A.
- Advanced Accounting - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Business Administration - Finance (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Accountancy
- MBA - Accounting
The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the top 10 master’s universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report.
- Flexible MBA - Financial Business - H
- MS in Finance - H
- Flexible MBA
- Dedicated to the exceptional education of exemplary business leaders & citizens
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 10+ business degree and certificate programs with online and on campus options
- 4 campuses conveniently located between Baltimore, MD & Washington D.C
- U.S. News & World Report ranked JHU #10 among U.S. colleges and universities
- Master of Business Administration – Finance
- Master of Science Professional Accounting
- Master of Science in Accounting
Founded in 1856, Seton Hall is one of the country’s leading Catholic universities. Rich in history, Seton Hall is also an institution on the rise. U.S. News ranks us among the top universities, and we have moved up 13 places in just five years.
- Master of Science in Finance
About Georgetown University
Georgetown University is a private, not-for-profit, accredited university located in Washington, DC. Founded in 1789 by John Carroll, Georgetown is America's oldest Catholic and Jesuit University. Today, Georgetown is a major international research university. It has nine schools, an affiliated hospital and many highly-ranked graduate programs.Georgetown University Online
Since 1970, Georgetown University's School of Continuing Studies (SCS) has rolled out online formats for several programs. Look for online Masters degrees in some in-demand fields such as Nursing, Real Estate & Business. Find the same quality academic content in both on campus and online programs.