- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- AAS in Business Administration - Meeting and Event Planning
- AAS in Business Administration - Customer Service
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BA Service Management - Hospitality Enterprise
- BA Service Management - Restaurant Enterprise Management
- MA Accountancy - Accounting
- Take advantage of nearly a century’s worth of business research & expertise at Ashford
- 24 degree programs including Business Leadership & Business Information Studies
- 72% enrolled students in 2015 received federal student loans
- 88% alumni satisfaction rating (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accredited
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Recognized for academic excellence, meaningful research & graduate achievement
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission w/ programmatic accreditations
- More than 200 majors with a beautiful campus location in Indiana
- Top 5 public university in the U.S according to the Wall Street Journal
- Has a helpful Academic Success Center to help students reach their potential
- B.S. in Hospitality Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- BA Service Management - Restaurant Enterprise Management Specialization
- BA Service Management - Hospitality Enterprise Specialization
- BA Service Management
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Accounting Certificate
- MBA with Leadership Graduate Certificate
- Accounting Bachelor's degree
- Ranked among the 2015 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers credit transfer through PATHe Program, awarding credit for prior knowledge, such as previous college credits, work experience, and military experience.
- Online degree programs are 100% online and offered through 7 weekly sessions.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC).
- Accelerated MBA
- Awakens, nurtures, & empowers learners to ethical lives of service & leadership
- An accredited university by the HLC with multiple specialty accreditations
- 16:1 student/faculty ratio with professors who are dedicated to student success
- 120+ programs to choose from for graduates and undergraduate degree options
- 2017 "Best Regional Universities, Midwest" & "Best Value" by US News & World Report
- Accelerated MBA Accounting
- BAOL - Human Resources Concentration
- DUAL MBA-MSN
- BBA – Business
Mount Mercy University is a nationally recognized Catholic University that promises students of all diverse backgrounds – regardless of ages and faiths a challenging, practical education that inspires them to discover knowledge, build community and lead courageous lives.