- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Dual Finance/International Business
- Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited, online MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success
- Master of Professional Studies in Sports Industry Management
- Georgetown University is a private, not-for-profit, accredited university located in Washington, DC. Founded in 1789 by John Carroll, Georgetown is America’s oldest Catholic and Jesuit University.
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching
- Focusing on the human side of leadership, the MA in Organizational Leadership program at Lewis University offers 5 unique concentrations that examine organizational change
- Behavior and in-depth management, enabling you to empower and motivate people in your organization
- Choose an in-demand concentration in Higher Education-Student Services, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Management, Professional & Executive Coaching or Training & Development
- Master of Science in Agile Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Agile Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- This 36-credit-hour online program focuses on teaching students the innovative Agile methodology for managing projects and leading teams more effectively in today's fast-moving business environment.
- Designed for mid-career professionals pursuing new or advanced positions in any field.
- MBA - Data Analytics
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance/Accounting
- UC is committed to liberal education integrated with professional study
- Accredited by the MSCHE with a beautiful campus located in Utica, New York
- 21 graduate programs, 38 undergraduate majors & study abroad opportunities
- More than 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students (full- and part-time)
- Offers financial aid options to students who qualify for tuition assistance
- Business Administration - Associate in Specialized Business
- Committed to excellence in post-secondary education since 1982, with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the main campus spans 63,500 square feet.
- Offers programs in business, design, criminal justice, and more.
- Gives several benefits to alumni including national discounts and career services.
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA - Operations Management
- MBA - Human Resources
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Business Administration/Marketing and Management
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Executive MBA
- Ranked among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2014 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Houses one of the largest library systems in the Pacific Northwest, with 3 libraries on the Pullman campus and a library at each regional campus.
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
- Has 5 Washington campuses in Pullman, Spokane, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, and Everett.
- MS in Management - Organizational Design and Development
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- BS in Business Administration - Management
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.