- Comprehensive business education designed to produce prepared professionals
- #36 Best Colleges for Vets, #44 Best Value School & #60 Nat’l by US News & World Report
- MSCHE accredited. Qualified students may pursue a 2nd degree when admitted
- Merit-based financial support & loan programs are given to students that qualify
- The Whitman Consulting Club offers practical experience of real-life projects
- GMAT on your mind? Syracuse's online MBA offers waivers to professionals. You may be eligible to skip the GMAT and earn a top-ranked online MBA in 24 months with MBA@Syracuse. Learn how today!
Winthrop University is a public, comprehensive university located just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, in Rock Hill, South Carolina, with a rich tradition spanning more than 130 years.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Associates in Business Management
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Presents stimulating, thoughtful programs for students in every academic field
- SACS accredited w/many accreditations per program & 14:1 teacher-student ratio
- 7 colleges with dozens of majors & programs to choose from for undergrads & grads
- Beautiful 248 acre campus with ¾ mile waterfront located in Jacksonville, FL
- Named an “America’s Best College” in the south for 10+ years, US News & World Report
- Focusing on the human side of leadership, the MA in Organizational Leadership program at Lewis University offers 5 unique concentrations that examine organizational change
- Behavior and in-depth management, enabling you to empower and motivate people in your organization
- Choose an in-demand concentration in Higher Education-Student Services, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Management, Professional & Executive Coaching or Training & Development
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- The online MS in Strategic Human Resource Management is designed for students to obtain competence in the HR field, gain experience in organizational development
- And learn to help their businesses to better compete in the marketplace
- The SHRM-aligned curriculum taught within the AACSB-accredited Erivan K
- Haub School of Business, develops your ability to guide organizations forward with a robust, high-level human resources strategy