- Clinical Massage Therapy
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students
- Massage Therapy
- An exciting training program focused on both the art & science of massage therapy
- 11 locations across the U.S. offering both day & evening classes for busy schedules
- Cortiva schools have been training massage therapists for more than 40 years
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy techniques & theories
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Classes start November 13!
- Master of Science - Sports Science & Rehabilitation
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- A celebrated educational institution focusing on Health Sciences
- Offering Online Bachelor's & Master's degrees
- Logan University is HLC & CCE accredited
- No GRE required for Master's degree programs.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities ( beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Clinical Leadership Certificate
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment. Our online master’s degree programs reflect our values: to explore and respect different viewpoints, work for the betterment of the community, and engage students in the pursuit of lifelong learning.