- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1968.
- Founded in 1954, it has been providing corporate training solutions in the private sector for 60 years.
- Offers programs in HVAC training, Computer Technology, Medical Assisting, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Kansas State Board of Regents (KBOR).
- Main campus is located in Wichita, Kansas, with 4 additional branch campuses.
- Master of Public Health Online
- Ranked one of the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked 31st among the Best Colleges for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A member of the esteemed Association of American Universities (AAU), one of 62 leading public and private research universities in the U.S. and Canada.
- Leading a first-of-its-kind mission to send a spacecraft to a near-Earth asteroid in 2020.
- Offers the nation's only Bachelor of Arts in Law degree.
- Has over 300 majors for students to choose from.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Teaches academic excellence, career preparation, & civic engagement for success
- More than 40 undergraduate majors and 50 minors, including top-ranked programs
- In a recent survey, 90% of seniors rated overall experience as excellent or good
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education w/110 acre campus near Philadelphia
- Military Friendly School in the top 20 % helping military families, Victory Media
- Online Master of Health Administration
- RC believes that true learning takes place in a setting that values the individual
- NEASC accredited with a catholic-centered education & Weston, MA campus
- 44% of the Class of 2016 secured full-time professional employment at graduation
- Over 90 percent of undergraduates receive some form of financial assistance
- 40 percent of degree-seeking undergrads are first-generation college students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- MS in Health Care Management - H
- Dedicated to the exceptional education of exemplary business leaders & citizens
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 10+ business degree and certificate programs with online and on campus options
- 4 campuses conveniently located between Baltimore, MD & Washington D.C
- U.S. News & World Report ranked JHU #10 among U.S. colleges and universities
- Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world. Located in one of the most important political, economic and intellectual hubs in the world, we accept our responsibility to serve others: to help our students succeed, enrich the life of our community, and contribute to solving some of the most complex global problems of our time.