- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world. Located in one of the most important political, economic and intellectual hubs in the world, we accept our responsibility to serve others: to help our students succeed, enrich the life of our community, and contribute to solving some of the most complex global problems of our time.
- AS - Surgical Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Mildred Elley has been a provider of quality higher education since 1917, where it was founded in the Capital District of New York.
- We have 3 conveniently located campus locations in Albany, NY, NYC Metro, NY and Pittsfield, MA with online options as well.
- Our campuses feature student-run massage therapy clinics at Albany, Pittsfield and New York City Metro campuses, and a cosmetology clinic at the Pittsfield campus.
- We offer over 20 Degree and Certificate programs with classes in the day, evening, and weekends.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
- We are dedicated to seeing our students succeed offering Lifetime Job Placement Assistance
- Medical Assistant
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)