- Medical Records
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Master of Health Informatics
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Health Services Administration - AS
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Medical Office Administration (Associates)
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Recognized as the largest university in the Chicago area, with 27,580 students and 15 colleges.
- Listed as one of the top 200 research-funded institutions in the world, with more than $291 million research funds in FY 2013.
- Proud to be a tobacco-free campus, prohibiting all forms of tobacco within campus boundaries.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Ground campuses are also available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Diploma
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.