- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2014-2015 College of Distinction.
- Average class size of 20, with a student teacher ratio of 10:1.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Diverse campus life with over 80 student organizations, including Greek-letter societies and academic honor societies.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Medical Administration and Billing
- Dorsey Schools has been a trusted career training school in Michigan for over 80 years!
- We offer training programs designed to prepare our students for careers in fields such as healthcare, beauty, culinary, and skilled trades.
- Many of the programs we offer can be completed in a year or less, allowing students to complete their training in a relatively short period of time.
- We have convenient campus locations that are prepared to assist the people of Michigan develop skills needed for exciting new career opportunities.
- We provide our students with a program-specific curriculum which is dedicated to assist them in learning the skills needed for that specific career. Learning at Dorsey Schools often takes place in both lecture and lab settings, allowing students the ability to practice the skills they are learning. Many of our programs also include an externship prior to graduation, which is designed to model the work environment students may experience upon graduation.
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Providing ambitious students with the opportunity for an exciting new education and career since 1995.
- Programs start every six months and range from 3-week programs to 14-month long associate degree programs.
- Class sizes are usually no more than 25 students.
- Has campuses located in Lansing, Jackson and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Open late to accommodate the schedule of working adults, its career services provide access to computers, internet service, placement coordinators and job support.
- Licensed as a private college by the State of Michigan and accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
- MS Health Informatics
- Presents stimulating, thoughtful programs for students in every academic field
- SACS accredited w/many accreditations per program & 14:1 teacher-student ratio
- 7 colleges with dozens of majors & programs to choose from for undergrads & grads
- Beautiful 248 acre campus with ¾ mile waterfront located in Jacksonville, FL
- Named an “America’s Best College” in the south for 10+ years, US News & World Report
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- A celebrated educational institution focusing on Health Sciences
- Offering Online Bachelor's & Master's degrees
- Logan University is HLC & CCE accredited
- No GRE required for Master's degree programs.