- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2014-2015 College of Distinction.
- Average class size of 20, with a student teacher ratio of 10:1.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Diverse campus life with over 80 student organizations, including Greek-letter societies and academic honor societies.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- MSN Informatics Specialization
- MS Health Informatics
- Presents stimulating, thoughtful programs for students in every academic field
- SACS accredited w/many accreditations per program & 14:1 teacher-student ratio
- 7 colleges with dozens of majors & programs to choose from for undergrads & grads
- Beautiful 248 acre campus with ¾ mile waterfront located in Jacksonville, FL
- Named an “America’s Best College” in the south for 10+ years, US News & World Report
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- A celebrated educational institution focusing on Health Sciences
- Offering Online Bachelor's & Master's degrees
- Logan University is HLC & CCE accredited
- No GRE required for Master's degree programs.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Dedicated to the exceptional education of exemplary business leaders & citizens
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 10+ business degree and certificate programs with online and on campus options
- 4 campuses conveniently located between Baltimore, MD & Washington D.C
- U.S. News & World Report ranked JHU #10 among U.S. colleges and universities
- The online MS in Health Administration is practice-based and designed to give you the skills and experience to immediately improve the performance of your organization and your career
- From courses in health care law taught by health care attorneys, to health care ethics classes led by key executives in the non-profit industry
- The curriculum is developed for the modern health care marketplace and delivered by experts in the field.