- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Master of Health Administration
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Looking for an Online Business Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited, online MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success
- Queens University of Charlotte's online MHA offers an applied curriculum built on universal business practices and principled leadership translated to the healthcare environment.
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a 2014-2015 College of Distinction.
- Average class size of 20, with a student teacher ratio of 10:1.
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Diverse campus life with over 80 student organizations, including Greek-letter societies and academic honor societies.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!