- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Recognized as the largest university in the Chicago area, with 27,580 students and 15 colleges.
- Listed as one of the top 200 research-funded institutions in the world, with more than $291 million research funds in FY 2013.
- Proud to be a tobacco-free campus, prohibiting all forms of tobacco within campus boundaries.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- BS in Health Information Management
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Career Training Online: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate.
- Get personalized attention with UMA: One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition.
- Engaging Online Learning: You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions.
- Career Services: UMA has a relationship with more than 100,000 employer locations across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates.
- Let’s Talk: As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our Clearwater, Florida campus. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- BS in Healthcare Administration/Health Informatics
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- At Charter College the entire curriculum is built around student success
- Accredited by the ACICS with easy-to-use online remote classroom platforms
- Offers training programs in healthcare, business, veterinary care, IT, & more
- Receive excellent online support from faculty and staff members
- Many members of the military have found their ideal fit at Charter College
- Master of Health Administration
The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the top 10 master’s universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
- Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world.