- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- A collegiate university that balances the personal attention of a liberal arts college with the academic vitality and broad opportunities of a research university.
- Founded in 1834, its 340 acre campus is located in Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Ranked #23 in National Universities in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges from U.S. News and World Report.
- Its student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 58.6% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Its stated mission is “to educate the whole person, graduating students who seek purpose-filled lives while building a community dedicated to serving humanity.”
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Psychology (BA)
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- M.A. Psychology
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate in Trauma
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- BS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Received the 2013 Making a Difference for Students Award from Quality Matters.
- Offers a free student app for smartphones and tablets, helping students keep up to date.
- Has a Golden Key International Honour Society and SALUTE Veterans Honor Society.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- BA in Psychology Clinical Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Applied Behavioral Analysis
- AA in Psychology
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.