- A collegiate university that balances the personal attention of a liberal arts college with the academic vitality and broad opportunities of a research university.
- Founded in 1834, its 340 acre campus is located in Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Ranked #23 in National Universities in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges from U.S. News and World Report.
- Its student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 58.6% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Its stated mission is “to educate the whole person, graduating students who seek purpose-filled lives while building a community dedicated to serving humanity.”
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Ranked 25th among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of the world’s leading private research universities.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 9:1, and 56.8% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has an average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, of 96.8 percent.
- Dedicated to a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education since 1880.
- Its faculty includes National Academy members, Nobel Laureates, MacArthur Fellows, and more.
- PhD in Psychology
- Allows students to transfer credits from non-U.S. colleges and universities after evaluation.
- Has students attend one class at a time to ensure easy access to faculty and a more hands-on education.
- Its main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale, with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally.
- Provides a Department of Student Services and Resources that assists students with résumé preparation, interviewing skills coaching, mock interviewing, professional development workshops, and more.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- MA Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Inspired by the pioneering work of 19th-century educator and former Antioch President Horace Mann, Antioch University offers higher education that acknowledges the common good, prizes hands-on learning, and is inspired by a diverse academic community. We seek to instill in our students the knowledge and self-awareness to become lifelong learners, compassionate leaders, and world citizens.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.