- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Special Education
- M.A. in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- M.Ed. in Special Education: Cross-Categorical (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Master of Arts in Education and Human Development in Special Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners
- Graduate Certificate in Special Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students.
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Gifted Specialist
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Special Education
- MA in Teaching - Special Education
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Master of Education in Special Education, specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Master of Education in Special Education, specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate
George Mason University is Virginia's largest public research university. Located near Washington, D.C., Mason enrolls more than 33,000 students from 130 countries and all 50 states. Mason has grown rapidly over the past half-century and is recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, remarkable diversity, and commitment to accessibility. George Mason University is an innovative and inclusive academic community committed to creating a more just, free, and prosperous world.
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Special Education
- Ph.D. in Literacy
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Educational Leadership
St. John's is a Catholic Vincentian University that prepares students for personal and professional success in today's global society. Based in New York City, it is a diverse institution with a globally focused curriculum.
- Master of Arts in Special Education
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- BA in Instructional Design
- MA/Education - Curriculum & Instruction
- MA/Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching
- Master of Education - TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master of Education in Teaching & Learning
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.