- Recognized for academic excellence, meaningful research & graduate achievement
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission w/ programmatic accreditations
- More than 200 majors with a beautiful campus location in Indiana
- Top 5 public university in the U.S according to the Wall Street Journal
- Has a helpful Academic Success Center to help students reach their potential
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students.
City University of Seattle is a private nonprofit university accredited through the doctoral level. It is dedicated to serving the working adult and transfer student and is ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the Top 50 in the country for its online bachelor’s degree programs.
According to the Chronicle of Higher Education, CityU’s Completion Rate is more than twice the national average.
CityU offers flexible online, onsite and performance-based programs throughout North America, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. CityU’s curriculum is informed and taught by professionals who are leaders in their industries and can prepare students for their big meetings tomorrow or their next big career moves.
- Master of Arts in Special Education
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
St. John's is a Catholic Vincentian University that prepares students for personal and professional success in today's global society. Based in New York City, it is a diverse institution with a globally focused curriculum.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
George Mason University is Virginia's largest public research university. Located near Washington, D.C., Mason enrolls more than 33,000 students from 130 countries and all 50 states. Mason has grown rapidly over the past half-century and is recognized for its innovation and entrepreneurship, remarkable diversity, and commitment to accessibility. George Mason University is an innovative and inclusive academic community committed to creating a more just, free, and prosperous world.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- The online MS in Education – Special Education is built on the foundation of the Response to Intervention (RTI) program, a research-based strategy for student achievement
- There are multiple customizable options that empower you to have a transformative impact on students with special needs while engaging employer interest to help you advance your career
- Including specializations and certifications in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Special Education and Wilson Reading System