- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Ph.D. in Literacy
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Special Education
- The online Ph.D. in Literacy prepares you to apply the latest research and specialized knowledge to create innovative solutions that meet the literacy needs of at-risk learners.
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Master of Arts in Education and Human Development in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- GW's Education Specialist is a terminal degree for those who do not wish to pursue a doctoral degree
- EdS graduates may save time and money by pursuing this 30-credit hour program, which is generally shorter than most doctoral programs.
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
- Build a rewarding career helping students with exceptionalities excel in the classroom and society.
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's online Master of Arts in Special Education helps you develop an inclusive teaching approach that removes learning barriers
- so students can reach their full potential.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Concordia pursues online learning with the same passion and commitment to excellence that has marked our 110-year history. Our online degrees provides the same high academic standards as our on-campus.
- #1 in M.Ed Degrees awarded by a Non-Profit University with over 8,000 M.Ed degrees that have been awarded to Concordia Online Students (Based on 2013-2014 IPEDS data); #3 MBA Program in Oregon (2015).
- Your diploma and transcript is exactly the same as what students receive from Concordia’s on-campus program and carries the same value as a traditional degree
- Concordia offers a variety of scholarships, grants, and awards designed to make the cost of a quality liberal arts education more affordable. Military benefits are available to candidates who qualify.
- Concordia offers outstanding student-focused support including technical support and student service teams to assist you from initial contact through graduation.
- Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Leadership
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Regional Universities in the Midwest for 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked in the Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs for 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Recognized by Colleges of Distinction on the 2014 Illinois and Catholic schools lists.
- Offers more than 80 undergraduate programs and majors, and 25 graduate programs.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Its main campus is in Romeoville, Illinois, with regional campuses in Chicago, Oak Brook, Tinley Park, Hickory Hills, and Shorewood.
- Master of Education in Special Education, specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis
Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world. Located in one of the most important political, economic and intellectual hubs in the world, we accept our responsibility to serve others: to help our students succeed, enrich the life of our community, and contribute to solving some of the most complex global problems of our time.
- Master of Education - TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master of Education in Teaching & Learning
- Master of Education (M.ED.)
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- B.A. in English for Secondary Education
- Want to be a Teacher or Educational Administrator? Learn why GCU could be the best place to start! Here's why:
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate education programs, including TESOL, early childhood ed, elementary ed, secondary ed & more.
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both. We also offer evening classes!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Financial Options: Numerous financing options available, including scholarships for academic achievement.
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- MS in Education in Instructional Technology - Adult Learning-Organizations
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.