- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Institutional scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers day, evening, and weekend scheduling options, as well as online programs available 24/7.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Medical Assisting
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Physical Therapy Aide
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Providing ambitious students with the opportunity for an exciting new education and career since 1995.
- Programs start every six months and range from 3-week programs to 14-month long associate degree programs.
- Class sizes are usually no more than 25 students.
- Has campuses located in Lansing, Jackson and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Open late to accommodate the schedule of working adults, its career services provide access to computers, internet service, placement coordinators and job support.
- Licensed as a private college by the State of Michigan and accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Associate's)
- Practical Nursing (Diploma)
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Ranked #11 in the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked #15 in the 2015 Best Online Graduate Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Student-faculty ratio is 11:1, with 89% of faculty holding the highest degree.
- Offers 64 undergraduate and 14 graduate and professional programs across five colleges.
- Main campus is located in uptown New Orleans, 20 minutes from the French Quarter and downtown New Orleans.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Earn your CCNE accredited, online RN-BSN degree from the University of Saint Mary in as little as 1 year
- Gain the skills and knowledge to stay on the cutting-edge of an evolving health care industry and take your career to the next level. No residency required
- As a CCNE-accredited school of nursing, Wilkes University is fully committed to preparing our students for a career of lifelong learning and success in a constantly evolving, dynamic profession.
- We offer online programs for nurses at any stage in their career. From our R.N. to M.S.N., to our Ph.D. in Nursing, choose the program that is right for you.
- Learn from doctorally-prepared, highly qualified instructors. Our faculty are true "scholar-practitioners," and bring real-world experience to every subject.
- Receive a supportive, student-focused online education. Our programs are designed so that you can complete coursework when and where it's convenient for you.
- We offer accelerated completion options for qualified students in our R.N. to M.S.N. and M.S.N. programs – earn your master’s degree fully online and finish faster.
- Our net tuition cost for nursing programs is among the most competitive for regionally accredited universities.