- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year.
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities ( beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- A collegiate university that balances the personal attention of a liberal arts college with the academic vitality and broad opportunities of a research university.
- Founded in 1834, its 340 acre campus is located in Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Ranked #23 in National Universities in the 2014 edition of Best Colleges from U.S. News and World Report.
- Its student-to-faculty ratio is 11:1, and 58.6% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Its stated mission is “to educate the whole person, graduating students who seek purpose-filled lives while building a community dedicated to serving humanity.”
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- BA in Psychology Clinical Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Applied Behavioral Analysis
- BA in Psychology/Addiction and Substance Abuse
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate in Trauma
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Community Psychology
- SJU provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts
- A Jesuit school with 8,415 students in all programs for 2016 grads &undergrads
- Institutionally Accredited by the MSCHE and the AACSB (Haub School of Business)
- 96% of 2016 graduates employed, pursuing graduate study or volunteering full time
- Qualifying students can receive financial assistance with tuition costs