- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
Altierus is a non-profit, higher educational school system with 21 campuses in 11 states, operated as Altierus Career College or Career Education. And being a student here is different. Because we don't see you as just a student. We see you as an individual within our community with your own reasons for being here.
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to prepare for a rewarding career.
- Training students for careers in the allied health field since 1994.
- Recognized on the 2015 Military Friendly Schools List for accommodating military service members, veterans, and their spouses as students.
- Has a MyUMA mobile app that provides classroom content, learning resources, grades, news, and more.
- Offers no-charge SOAR Student Assistance for any problems concerning behavioral health, well-being, and/or academic performance.
- Accredited by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Offers programs that focus on the two most in-demand application areas for sonography: abdominal and obstetric and gynecological applications, or a cardiac focus. Both provide exposure to vascular ultrasound, the third most common use of the technology.
- Students can combine their bachelor’s degree in any field with their Diagnostic Medical Sonography program to earn a bachelor’s degree in Sonography.
- Provides focused lab classes to give students hands-on experience as well as clinical training held in a real-life setting.
- Accredited Member, ACICS
- Located in Kissimmee, FL