- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Ranked among the Best Grad Schools for Physician Assistants in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899.
- Provides a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services.
- Offers counseling services and a 24/7 crisis hotline to students at no extra charge.
- Gives students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN Bridge Program
- Loyola gives you an edge for an exciting career & an education for a fulfilling life
- Accredited by the SACSCOC with a 10:1 student-faculty ratio & 5 distinct colleges
- #10 Best Regional Universities of the South U.S. News and World Report
- Top 20 Fulbright Producer in 2015-2016 w/ a 20% application acceptance rate in 2017
- Programs in musical theatre, digital filmmaking, chemistry, business, & more!
- RN-BSN-MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Clinical Nurse Leader
- SJU provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts
- A Jesuit school with 8,415 students in all programs for 2016 grads &undergrads
- Institutionally Accredited by the MSCHE and the AACSB (Haub School of Business)
- 96% of 2016 graduates employed, pursuing graduate study or volunteering full time
- Qualifying students can receive financial assistance with tuition costs
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Administrator
- Master of Science in Nursing: Undecided
- Queens University of Charlotte's 100% online M.A. in Educational Leadership strives to make it easy for you to step into K – 12 administrator roles with confidence.
- Ph.D. in Literacy
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Educational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Literacy: Special Education
- The online Ph.D. in Literacy prepares you to apply the latest research and specialized knowledge to create innovative solutions that meet the literacy needs of at-risk learners.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Education in Organizatonal Leadership - Higher Education Track
- Master of Education in Higher Education
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Listed as a 2015 Best for Vets school in the Career & Technical College category by Military Times.
- Offers programs in health science, business, legal studies, technology, and skilled trades such as HVAC and building maintenance & repair.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 3 campuses located in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?