- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MS in Nursing
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- RN-BSN-MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Nursing Education
- MSN - Clinical Nurse Leader
- SJU provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts
- A Jesuit school with 8,415 students in all programs for 2016 grads &undergrads
- Institutionally Accredited by the MSCHE and the AACSB (Haub School of Business)
- 96% of 2016 graduates employed, pursuing graduate study or volunteering full time
- Qualifying students can receive financial assistance with tuition costs
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN Bridge Program
- Loyola gives you an edge for an exciting career & an education for a fulfilling life
- Accredited by the SACSCOC with a 10:1 student-faculty ratio & 5 distinct colleges
- #10 Best Regional Universities of the South U.S. News and World Report
- Top 20 Fulbright Producer in 2015-2016 w/ a 20% application acceptance rate in 2017
- Programs in musical theatre, digital filmmaking, chemistry, business, & more!
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Master of Arts in Education and Human Development in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students.
- Graduate Certificate in Education in Curriculum & Instruction Strategies
UNE Online, through the College of Graduate and Professional Studies, strives to enhance, expand and enrich learning opportunities in online programs. The UNE Online staff is highly invested in the success of each enrolled student from application to graduation and beyond.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Ranked #4 among the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as 2015 Military Friendly School by U.S. News & World Report.
- Student to faculty ratio of 12:1, with an average class size of 21.
- 85% of faculty holds a doctorate or terminal degree in their field.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Administrator