- BS in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Master of Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MBA: Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- MHA: Supply Chain Management
- DBA: Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching
- Focusing on the human side of leadership, the MA in Organizational Leadership program at Lewis University offers 5 unique concentrations that examine organizational change
- Behavior and in-depth management, enabling you to empower and motivate people in your organization
- Choose an in-demand concentration in Higher Education-Student Services, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Management, Professional & Executive Coaching or Training & Development
- Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University is a private, not-for-profit, accredited university located in Washington, DC. Founded in 1789 by John Carroll, Georgetown is America’s oldest Catholic and Jesuit University.
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Analytics and Management
- The online MAEs, Applied Economics specialization from American University brings you real-world analysis from today's most relevant scholars, research institutes and international organizations .
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Recognized for academic excellence, meaningful research & graduate achievement
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission w/ programmatic accreditations
- More than 200 majors with a beautiful campus location in Indiana
- Top 5 public university in the U.S according to the Wall Street Journal
- Has a helpful Academic Success Center to help students reach their potential
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
- Master of Business Administration
Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world. Located in one of the most important political, economic and intellectual hubs in the world, we accept our responsibility to serve others: to help our students succeed, enrich the life of our community, and contribute to solving some of the most complex global problems of our time.
- Master of Public Administration - Criminal Justice
Anna Maria College is a private, not-for-profit, Catholic liberal arts institution accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Founded by the Sisters of Saint Anne in 1946, AMC's programs integrate liberal education and professional preparation that reflect the respect for liberal arts and sciences education grounded in the traditions of the Sisters of Saint Anne—educational innovation, service to others, and access to a quality education for all.
- MS in Strategic Human Resource Management
- SJU provides a rigorous, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts
- A Jesuit school with 8,415 students in all programs for 2016 grads &undergrads
- Institutionally Accredited by the MSCHE and the AACSB (Haub School of Business)
- 96% of 2016 graduates employed, pursuing graduate study or volunteering full time
- Qualifying students can receive financial assistance with tuition costs