- Audio Production (AS)
- Professional Audio Visual (D)
- Audio Production (C)
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Sportscasting Bachelors - Online
- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication - Advocacy and Social Impact Concentration
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
- Focus your passion for positive social change on communication techniques that engage and mobilize audiences to action.
- The Advocacy and Social Impact concentration within American University's online MA in Strategic Communication emphas strategies and tactics to create change at the individual
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students.
- Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content
- Master of Science in Social Media Management
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Internet Marketing Certificate
Founded in 1887, Benedictine University is dedicated to the education of undergraduate and graduate students. Benedictine is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Benedictine University provides a values-centered Liberal Arts education. Today, Benedictine enrolls nearly 10,000 students from all 50 states in the US and over 17 countries.
Why Benedictine University Online?
- Over 130 year legacy of academic excellence
- Ranked among America's Top Colleges by "Forbes" Magazine
- 91% of current students report they are satisfied or very satisfied with their learning experience
- Digital Media Specialist
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
Please Call on 8447479919 to speak to a customer respresentative.
- Master of Arts in Communication - Undecided
- Master of Arts in Communication - Integrated Digital Strategy Concentration
- Master of Arts in Communication - General
- Master of Science in Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
- Master's of Education in Learning Design & Technology
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.