Matching School Ads
- Master of Science - Sports Science & Rehabilitation
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report
- A celebrated educational institution focusing on Health Sciences
- Offering Online Bachelor's & Master's degrees
- Logan University is HLC & CCE accredited
- No GRE required for Master's degree programs.
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Queens University of Charlotte's online MHA offers an applied curriculum built on universal business practices and principled leadership translated to the healthcare environment.
- Earn your CCNE accredited, online RN-BSN degree from the University of Saint Mary in as little as 1 year
- Gain the skills and knowledge to stay on the cutting-edge of an evolving health care industry and take your career to the next level. No residency required
- Mason is committed to creating a more just, free and prosperous world.
- The online MS in Health Administration is practice-based and designed to give you the skills and experience to immediately improve the performance of your organization and your career
- From courses in health care law taught by health care attorneys, to health care ethics classes led by key executives in the non-profit industry
- The curriculum is developed for the modern health care marketplace and delivered by experts in the field.
- Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited, online MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success
- American University's online MSHCM builds a unique skillset that is highly sought in health systems management organizations within the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- Offers programs in some of the fastest growing fields in the healthcare industry
- 10 unique programs including Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, & Medical Assistant
- ABHES accredited with 39 campus locations throughout MI, OH, IN, WV, IA, KY, AL & TN
- Ross offers day & evening schedules for managing family, work & other obligations
- Financial aid is available for qualified students in the form of loans & grants
- UC is committed to liberal education integrated with professional study
- Accredited by the MSCHE with a beautiful campus located in Utica, New York
- 21 graduate programs, 38 undergraduate majors & study abroad opportunities
- More than 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students (full- and part-time)
- Offers financial aid options to students who qualify for tuition assistance