- BA in Communication/Journalism
- BA in Communication
- BA in Communication/Media Studies
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Master of Arts in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Writing
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- New Media Journalism, Master of Science
- Creative Writing, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Creative Writing for Entertainment, Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication - Advocacy and Social Impact Concentration
- Focus your passion for positive social change on communication techniques that engage and mobilize audiences to action.
- The Advocacy and Social Impact concentration within American University's online MA in Strategic Communication emphas strategies and tactics to create change at the individual
- Master of Science in Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
- Recognized for academic excellence, meaningful research & graduate achievement
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission w/ programmatic accreditations
- More than 200 majors with a beautiful campus location in Indiana
- Top 5 public university in the U.S according to the Wall Street Journal
- Has a helpful Academic Success Center to help students reach their potential
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
GW's Graduate School of Education and Human Development offers online Graduate Education Master’s programs that prepare leaders like you for research, policy, and practice in the fields of teaching, leadership and administration and education technology.
- Bachelors in Communication
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Master of Arts in Promotion and Video Content
- Master of Science in Social Media Management
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Graphic Design Associates - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
- Graphic Design Associate's Degree - Animation and Motion Graphics Specialization
- Graphic Design Bachelor's Degree - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. Save up to $5,000 on your college degree.† You can afford college with our new Fresh Start Scholarships!
3. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.