- AAS in Business Administration - Sales
- BS in Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Marketing
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BA in Business Administration/Strategic Sales Management
- BA in Business Administration Marketing
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Master of Business Administration
- Experience the power of an AACSB-accredited, online MBA driven by the precise industry knowledge and analytic tools you need to lead your organization towards continued growth and success
- Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University is a private, not-for-profit, accredited university located in Washington, DC. Founded in 1789 by John Carroll, Georgetown is America’s oldest Catholic and Jesuit University.
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching
- Focusing on the human side of leadership, the MA in Organizational Leadership program at Lewis University offers 5 unique concentrations that examine organizational change
- Behavior and in-depth management, enabling you to empower and motivate people in your organization
- Choose an in-demand concentration in Higher Education-Student Services, Nonprofit Management, Organizational Management, Professional & Executive Coaching or Training & Development
- MBA Marketing and Advertising Concentration
- MBA Human Resources Management Concentration
- MBA Leadership and Organizational Health Concentration
- Advance your career with an accelerated, online MBA. Choose from 6 in-demand concentrations including General Management, Health Care Management, Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Organizational Health, Marketing/Advertising Management, and Finance
- In as little as 1 year, you can earn your IACBE accredited, online MBA degree from the University of Saint Mary and make your goals a reality
- MS in Health Administration - Organizational Development and Leadership
- The online MS in Strategic Human Resource Management is designed for students to obtain competence in the HR field, gain experience in organizational development
- And learn to help their businesses to better compete in the marketplace
- The SHRM-aligned curriculum taught within the AACSB-accredited Erivan K
- Haub School of Business, develops your ability to guide organizations forward with a robust, high-level human resources strategy
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- A private Catholic & Jesuit institution delivering a transformative education
- Scranton U has earned accreditation from 17 different accrediting agencies
- Lovely 58 acre campus situated off Interstate 81 in PA’s Pocono Northeast region
- 88% of faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields
- 2017-18 first-year students got $30 million + in financial aid & scholarships
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Analytics and Mangement
- Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management
- American University's online Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management prepares you to answer the critical question today's HR professionals face
- How to increase organizational effectiveness using the latest HR technologies.
- You'll learn to control the e-HR environment to drive wellness programs, create benefit portals, and engage employees at a higher rate with new skills in analytics and emergent HR technologies.
- Master of Science in Taxation
- The online M.S. in Accounting from St. John's provides you with the technical accounting knowledge and prepares you for the CPA exam.