- Audio Production (BS)
- Audio Design Technology (BS)
- Professional Audio Visual (D)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Sportscasting Bachelors - Online
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Master of Arts: Worship Studies: Worship Techniques
- Master of Arts: Music and Worship
- MA in Worship Studies - Ethnomusicology
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
The George Washington University (GW) was founded in 1821 and is located in Washington, D.C., the heart of international law, health care and business. Our location and close relationships with prominent health care agencies and their officials distinguish the opportunities we provide our students.
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication - Advocacy and Social Impact Concentration
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We’re defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
American University is a private, college-centered research university located in the nation’s capital. It was chartered by the United States Congress in 1893 to build public service, and is now home to a prestigious faculty, guest speakers and visiting world leaders who are influential practitioners and prominent thought leaders.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
- Over a century of providing access, innovation and excellence in education
- A wide selection of 60+ Bachelor's, Master's & Doctoral degree programs
- 6 campus locations in IL, WI & FL with accreditations by the BHE, EAB, & the FCIE
- Explore programs in Business, Communications, Teaching, Education & much more
- Among the top 25 most diverse national universities in US News & World Report 2013
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Communications
East-West University is a private, non-profit, non-denominational college in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood. The University was founded in 1980. East-West offers two and four year degrees.
WHY EAST-WEST UNIVERSITY?
EWU offers degree programs taught by experts, and East-West is committed to providing each and every student with the guidance and support they need to succeed.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
- Master of Arts in Communication - Undecided
- Master of Arts in Communication - Integrated Digital Strategy Concentration
- Master of Arts in Communication - General
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Graphic Design