- Master of Science in Engineering Technology
- Recognized for academic excellence, meaningful research & graduate achievement
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission w/ programmatic accreditations
- More than 200 majors with a beautiful campus location in Indiana
- Top 5 public university in the U.S according to the Wall Street Journal
- Has a helpful Academic Success Center to help students reach their potential
- Drafting Technology & Design (AS)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- BS in Aeronautics
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Master of Science in Agile Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Agile Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- This 36-credit-hour online program focuses on teaching students the innovative Agile methodology for managing projects and leading teams more effectively in today's fast-moving business environment.
- Designed for mid-career professionals pursuing new or advanced positions in any field.
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Advance into accounting leadership with a Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's online Master of Science in Accountancy
- Developed in collaboration with Certified Public Accountant (CPA) partners and Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- the program goes beyond a mastery of core quantitative abilities and focuses on the skills required for advanced managerial roles such as communication, ethical leadership, and strategic management.
- MS in Management - Project Management
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Project Management
- Undergraduate Certificate - Project Management
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- MS Organizational Leadership - Project Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.