- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- A private post-secondary institution of higher education serving south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland since 1967.
- Offers associate degrees in specialized business and specialized technology, as well as programs leading to professional certifications and diplomas.
- Gives each student their own career services specialist who helps keep them focused on their goals.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- Multiple accredited campuses across 9 states including CA, TX, NV, & PA
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Dedicated to the exceptional education of exemplary business leaders & citizens
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 10+ business degree and certificate programs with online and on campus options
- 4 campuses conveniently located between Baltimore, MD & Washington D.C
- U.S. News & World Report ranked JHU #10 among U.S. colleges and universities
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- RC believes that true learning takes place in a setting that values the individual
- NEASC accredited with a catholic-centered education & Weston, MA campus
- 44% of the Class of 2016 secured full-time professional employment at graduation
- Over 90 percent of undergraduates receive some form of financial assistance
- 40 percent of degree-seeking undergrads are first-generation college students
- Teaches academic excellence, career preparation, & civic engagement for success
- More than 40 undergraduate majors and 50 minors, including top-ranked programs
- In a recent survey, 90% of seniors rated overall experience as excellent or good
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education w/110 acre campus near Philadelphia
- Military Friendly School in the top 20 % helping military families, Victory Media
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?